GRAVY CULTURE | SARAH SILVERMAN | THE BEDWETTER: STORIES OF COURAGE, REDEMPTION & PEE






Dear Reader:

My name is Sarah Silverman. I was once primarily known for saying the word "poop" and getting paid above market rates for it. But those days are over, because I am now going to be known for having written a book. Why did I write a book, you might wonder? Because it just seemed like the right time to be getting into the publishing industry.

I'm kidding. Publishing is rotting like an abandoned possum carcass on the shoulder of I-95. I know that for a fact, because shortly after my book deal was announced, I kept hearing people lament the imminent demise of literature. These days there is only one reason to write a book: to be taken seriously. And that is exactly what is about to happen to me. I'm an author now! Like Ernest Hemingway and Fyodor Dostoevsky! Read the rest of the Amazon Exclusive Letter HERE


buy a copy HERE for $17


via. amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment