Zooey Deschanel: Love of My Life



Probably the most awesome thing about having your own website is that you can pretty much post what ever the hell you want. So this my friends, is one of them. This post is not for you, or your co-worker, or your uncle, this one is for me. All me. I have been following(and falling in love) with Zooey since I first saw her in Cameron Crowe's ALMOST FAMOUS. After spending the past few years beefing up her resume with parts in a handful of memorable and forgettable movies, Deschanel will finally arrive in the spotlight with what is sure to be this summer's breakout hit 500 DAYS OF SUMMER. After reading the script and viewing the trailer(below), this movie is easily one of my most anticipated movies of the year. Check out the trailer below for yourself as well as an interview and photo shoot for this months GQ HERE. 500 DAYS OF SUMMER will be in theaters nationwide on this coming Friday, July 17th 2009.




Via: GQ

1 comments:

Grant said...

I can't wait for this movie to come out.

Post a Comment