KANYE WEST X LADY GAGA | TOUR ANNOUNCED



During his visit yesterday to The View, Kanye West announced an upcoming tour with Lady Gaga. He went on to say “She’s talented and so incredible that she’s not an opening act. We’re doing it together, with no opening act.” I wonder if Kanye's ego heard that comment...Anyway's if they do tour together, I would imagine that 3 tour buses will be needed; one for Kanye, one for Lady Gaga, and one for their wardrobes. Date's have not been released yet.

After seeing Kanye's amazing performance at the Glow In The Dark tour, I can't wait for this one! Who's coming with me???

Check out Kanye's latest video for "Paranoid" featuring Rhianna HERE.


Via: KanyeLive

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Vanilla Thrilla,

I am an avid fan since way back and am delighted to follow your posts!

Swizzzy izzzy swank!
Wang.ER!

Post a Comment